SUMMER SEASON AUDITIONS!
Auditions for our Summer Season will occur in late winter and early spring.
Check here frequently for updates!
to get the most up-to-date information on dates, times, and locations of auditions for all our upcoming shows!
Thank you for your interest!
Part Time Customer Service Representative(s) in the Box Office
Hours: weekends, and some afternoons/evenings as needed.
· Candidates will be trained to operate a computerized ticketing system
· Fill ticket orders over the phone and in person
· Process cash and credit card transactions
· Prepare daily activity and deposit reports
· Answer customer theatre related questions
· Experience with box office a plus, but not required
· Must have reliable transportation
How To Apply:
Contact Glen Michell
Box Office Manager
Reagle Music Theatre
Seasonal, Part Time
Reagle Music Theatre annually welcomes back many returning artists, both onstage and off, but the following areas may have openings starting Summer 2015:
* Carpenters * Scenic Artists(Painters and Set Dressers) * Prop Assistants
* Wardrobe Assistants(Stitchers, Dressers, Wigs) * Show Running Crew
Salaries are on an Hourly Rate and based on experience.
The Reagle Music Theatre's intern program is a unique way to connect interested high school and college students to the professional theatre world. A training ground is provided for our interns to work hand-in-hand with our professional staff in all aspects of theatrical production: set construction and painting, props, costumes, sound, lights, theatre management, and performance. We are renowned for our top-tier talent in every aspect--we utilize original Broadway choreography, costumes, and sets whenever possible, and maintain working relationships with talented directors from both New York and Boston. At the Reagle, you'll spend your summer doing what you love, building your resume, and creating lasting memories!
Submit application and resumé to Christian Krenek, Director of Internships, at Christian@reaglemusictheatre.org.